It was then I knew I did not know you,
that beautiful things can come from the dark
if the soft light so choose, and I struggled
with the gap where your fade and my day
intertwine to create a stark shadow, which
now rests comfortably on this soft pillow.
- To the Shape Across Two Lawns and Two Roofs
- II - The Who-How (Unformatted)
- I Took Too Much For Granted, I Got My Signals Cros...
- Please Don't Confront Me With My Failures. I Have ...
- #4 (Live Through This, and You Won't Look Back)
- Bar Banter
- The Night Dances
- I hope you take a piece of me with you
- Lyric Exchange / If You Need Me
- N OW
- Never Cared Much For Butterflies Before
- ▼ December (18)