You’re incised upon a desk adorned with butterflies
Whose incessant non-flaps send shrill cries. Across
From one another, they the other you the wind, Me
The black markings imposed on a saturated wing,
Paper thin, torn from presses, pressed by machines,
An assembly line designed to push them out quicker
Than a cesarean king. Two about the lampshade,
One dangles from the wall, you, a gold crest etched,
Floats above them all. Out the hollow window, into
The darkest night, you and every décor exits from my life.
- To the Shape Across Two Lawns and Two Roofs
- II - The Who-How (Unformatted)
- I Took Too Much For Granted, I Got My Signals Cros...
- Please Don't Confront Me With My Failures. I Have ...
- #4 (Live Through This, and You Won't Look Back)
- Bar Banter
- The Night Dances
- I hope you take a piece of me with you
- Lyric Exchange / If You Need Me
- N OW
- Never Cared Much For Butterflies Before
- ▼ December (18)